Happy 2014!! OPI Jinx ♥

 To start off this year with a kick, I'm wearing OPI Jinx from their Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection!!!
It is a semi-sheer textured coral polish, with pink and orange undertone and a glittery-matte finish.
The gold and coral fine glitters give this polish a very unique depth, 
and as with many of the glitter-matte textured polishes,
I cannot wait to wear this with a top coat on!!
I thought the vibrant colour and the red and gold combination gives my nails a very energetic and festive touch,
and I just absolutely love how juicy my nails look♥

Happy New Years everyone!! 
May all your dreams and aspirations come true in 2014♥xxx

2 comments:

  1. I always love your nails!! so pretty :D
    happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you♥ and happy 2014 to you too Hiroko-chan!!

    ReplyDelete