summer blues ♡


Hi everyone!!
Today, I'm wearing 2 of my all time favourite blues!!

On my ring finger, I'm wearing OPI's You're Such A Budapest.
This is a very pretty purple toned blue,
with barely visible silver shimmer 
that doesn't show when painted on nails.
The application is sheer, smooth and amazing,
and becomes completely creamy and opaque in 3 coats, with no streaks!!

On all other fingers, I'm wearing Essie#800 bikini so teeny
 As you may know, this is from their Summer collection,
a light blue with silver shimmer running through (invisible on nails),
 that is bright and clean, perfect for the summer,
yet soft enough for the spring time too ♡

Which colour do you prefer??
Do you have any favourite blue polishes??

 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment