Dandy Lyin' Around ♡

 
As the weirdly humid, gloomy and most unsummer-like weather continues in London,
my longing for a bright coloured fingertips grew stronger and stronger.
Thus, I cut my nails clean and short!!
 
I usually don't like my nails to be short,
as my hand is miniscule and babyish,
and short nails just exaggerates that look :'(

But to me, what is worse than a baby-like hand is
looking like a witch with grossly long and garish nails!!
 
 Today, I'm wearing a clean white polish with subtle yet effective shimmers running through.
This lovely sophisticated white is
China Glaze #81187 Dandy Lyin’ Around
from their 2013Avant Garden Collection ♡

The application was a little on the difficult side,
with a thick, streaky and sheer formula.
I have used 3 thick coats for the pictures here,
and the nails still looked a little patchy before adding two thick coats of Seche Vite.
 But the end result is totally worth it!!

I love love love this delicate hue,
I think it would suit all kinds of occasions without looking too reserved ♥

What do you think?
Do you own any colours from the China Glaze 2013Avant Garden Collection??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment