Zoya: Maya ♡

Zoya: Maya - in the sun -
Hi everyone!

Today, I'm wearing a polish from my newest polish haul.
The colour is Zoya's Maya.

This is a very bright pink coral,
with a very sheer, juicy, squishy jelly finish that I just love♥

It looks more coral indoors,
and more pink outdoors,
and with my skintone,
it leans to the neon category. 
The end result was very shiny unlike most neon polishes though :)

I also have to say something about the AMAZING formula of this polish.
It was very easy to apply, 
non-gloopy,
and most of all, self-leveled neatly after 3 coats without a fuss!!

I would definitely recommend getting this polish for the summer,
it just makes your fingertips look sooooo juicy and summery♥
It's as if you're wearing blood orange / pink grapefruit jelly on your nails!!

Zoya: Maya - in the shades -

Zoya: Maya - in the shades -


No comments:

Post a Comment