pink glitter tips



Today I'm wearing a lovely pink glittered french manicure ♥

The polish I'm using for the base is 3 thick coats of 
OPI #NL T61 I Theodora You from the Oz The Great & Powerful Soft Shades Collection.
It's a soft, sheer bubblegum pink,
and if applied with care, could achieve a semi-jelly finish.
 However, I had to apply 3 thick coats to cover the streak marks,
and ended up with an opaque bubblegum pink as a result.

The glitter I'm using on the tips is 
Revlon #261 Sparkling.
It is packed with hex pink glitters.
The application is amazing, and you can build up easily to achieve
the desired result.



What do you think??
Usually, a light bubblegum pink like this would make my skin tone dull,
but I think the semi-jelly soft hue of I Theodora You
managed to really blend and compliment my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment