Bourjois Amande defile

Bourjois so laque glossy #04  Amande defile
Bourjois so laque glossy #04  Amande defile
Hi everyone!!
Today I have a quick swatch on a Bourjois polish in the shade of Amande defile!

It is the most delicate pastel shade of pistachio mint cream,
and just makes me crave a pistachio macaroon!! ♥

The formula was a little on the thick side,
with sheer pigmentation,
and took 3 good coats to be opaque and even.
You also have to be extra careful that you dry it well
before adding a top coat on,
as this kind of polish with a thick formula can end up shrinking around the cuticles!

But the formula aside,
I haven't quite been able to find a mint colour
as perfect and clean as this one!!
Others tend to be a little too white, 
or a little too dusty compared to Amande defile.

Hope everyone is feeling okay in this crazy heat!!
As much as I'm appreciating the lovely sunshine,
I hate it when the heat makes nail polishes create bubbles on your nails!!
I wish I could paint my nails in a fridge, haha :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just fell in love with this colour the moment I saw this in Superdrug :)

      Delete