Party nail ♡

Hi everyone ♡
Today, I have the perfect party nail to show you :)

I was looking through old pictures  for inspiration,
and found this beautiful monotone glitter mani I was wearing for a Halloween party last year!!
I think it would look perfect for a summer party too,
the glitters look AMAZING in the sun!!!!


Colours Used
Base coat: OPI#NT T10 natural nail base coat 
Silver: China Glaze#1118 Glistening Snow
Black: NYC Smokey Topcoat #001 Rock Muse
Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat


The silver glitter polish, Glistening Snow, is from China Glaze Holiday Joy collection (2012).
It is packed with fine silver and holographic glitters
that just glistens so beautifully like a mirror ball!!

I think I used 4 coats for each colour.

 You're only using  2 colours, yet the glitters make such a chic statement!!
I think any glitter mani look best packed in a thick top coat, and under the sun ♡
What do you think??




Colours Used

- See more at: http://alittleblogbyayaka.blogspot.co.uk/#sthash.8LP6WeuO.dpuf

Colours Used

- See more at: http://alittleblogbyayaka.blogspot.co.uk/#sthash.8LP6WeuO.dpuf


It

No comments:

Post a Comment