everything that compliments pretty nails

Today, I made a wishlist for products that will compliment a summer-ready mani&pedi ♥
What do you think about them??
All products can be found here at Shopcade.



Bracelet from Banana Republic

Striped Wedges from Dorothy Perkins
Lemon Body Butter from The Body Shop
Since I started my blog,
I have been painfully aware of how important it is to moisturize your hands and cuticles :(
A night without a cuticle oil / hand cream makes such a big difference the next day,
especially when you're trying to take a super macro picture of your nails.

I am a firm believer of the body butters from The Body Shop,
I have tried countless scents on my hand and body,
and the next scent I definitely would like to try is this lovely and refreshing Lemon♥
The bracelet and wedges are also on the top of my wishlist!!
They would look soooo good with a summery white dress,
I'd love to go on a holiday rocking these items!!!

 
As some of you may know, I am currently registered at Blogger Network.
If you are a blogger in the UK, I recommend signing up ASAP!!
It is completely free to join, it's easy,
and they are currently hosting a competition with Shopcade and Asos ♥
For more details on the competition, visit Blogger Network here.


No comments:

Post a Comment